- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Legal
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1056406BR
What you'll do at
• Partner and strategize with business partners in different verticals across the organization to provide legal analysis associated with diverse business plans
• Provide legal advice and counsel to the company and its affiliated companies
• Provide support for business transactions and assess legal and commercial risks
• Manage financial resources and processes
• Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values and standards of ethics and integrity
• Manage outside counsel
• Law degree from accredited law school. License to practice in California
• Experience in ecommerce or other retailing business, including support of merchandising, marketing, logistics and technology functions and experience in recognizing legal issues relevant to HR, finance, government relations, compliance and litigation
• Experience with applicable state and federal laws pertaining to compliance for an ecommerce company, including but not limited to consumer regulatory legal issues, antitrust, privacy and data protection, environmental, advertising
• Entrepreneurial mindset; flexible, self-starting, hardworking, with intellectual curiosity
• Comfortable working in rapidly changing organization, with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience negotiating, drafting and reviewing wide variety of agreements
• Flexibility and willingness to work on a wide range of complex matters with minimal supervision
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents