Floor Plan & Modular Manager
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1055671BR
What you'll do at
- Delivers store-specific and project store floor plan solutions based on category space allocation
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Partners on the execution of modular check in, error resolution, and finalization processes
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Resolves space planning issues
- Works with the Senior Floor Plan and Modular Execution manager to ensure project stores (for example, new stores, remodels, expansions) are properly traited
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, or related field and 2 years experience in retail management, category management, replenishment, supplier sales, finance, or related field OR 4 years experience in retail management, category management, replenishment, supplier sales, finance, or related field.
- 1 year s experience with Retail Link.
- 1 year s experience with modular development systems (for example, ProSpace, Trait Application).
- Master's degree in business, mathematics, statistics, accounting, finance, or related field.
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents