Manager I Environmental Safety & Health Compliance - CMP
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1052168BR
What you'll do at
- Assists in representing the company with federal, state, and local regulatory agencies and external organizations
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Executes the global and national vision and strategy of the department for the development of policies that communicate the corporate position on environmental, safety, health, and transportation issues
- Implements the department's strategic vision of sustainable, cost-effective, comprehensive, multi-program, transformational environmental, safety, health, and transportation risk mitigation strategies
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports the development of compliance initiatives (for example, store claims processing, storm water fees, waste minimization) aligned with the department's strategic cross-functional risk identification and assessment procedures
- Works within internal and external partnerships (for example, Environmental Services and Design Council, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Environmental Protection Agency, Department of Transportation) to stay informed of new strategies, business changes and operational issues to ensure that all business endeavors are implemented in a compliant manner
- Bachelor's degree in the Sciences, Public Health, Engineering or related field OR 2 years experience in Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) regulatory compliance or related field.
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM).
- Masters Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents