User Research Associate – Vudu Movies & TV
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area UX Design
- Job Function User Experience and Design (UX/UI)
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1051333BR
What you'll do at
• Lead small independent user research studies
• Support a Senior User Researcher on large strategic level projects
• Assist with planning and running user research studies (e.g. recruit participants for onsite studies, take notes during user interviews, launch surveys)
• Analyze data from research projects (e.g. surveys, usability studies, competitor analysis)
• Conduct online research on various topics or technologies and report high-level findings
• Generate insights that fuel effective UX via design, launch and measurement of product performance
• Create reports for user research findings (e.g. slide decks)
• Present findings to stakeholders, executives in the UX, product, analytics, and marketing teams
Our ideal candidate is a quick learner who wants to advance his/her career in user experience research and make a huge impact in the digital video marketplace.
We’re looking for a highly adaptive and motivated User Research Associate to be an integral part of our UX team. Sound like the (movie) role of a lifetime? Welcome to Vudu. We Make Viewing Magic possible anytime, anywhere, on any device.
• Strong presentation, oral, and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in human factors, psychology, human-computer interaction, computer science, user experience, data analytics or a closely related field
• Organized, proactive and able to switch rapidly between different projects in a fast-paced and exciting environment. The good news is our product is AWESOME! Who doesn’t love movies and TV?
• Knowledge of basic statistical concepts
• Experience with TryMyUI, UserTesting.com, or other online remote user research platforms
See what we’re all about at Vudu.com/Jobs and Vudu.com/AboutUs
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents