Senior Manager, Supply Chain Management (FASHION)
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1050445BR
What you'll do at
We want passionate, driven, visionary leaders with track-records of performance to join us in building our best-in-class supply chain. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated passion for managing their own business, as they will be given significant ownership over a portion of Walmart Ecommerce’s Supply Chain operations. This role will work closely with many other people in the organization especially the Fulfillment Center and Category management.
• Build, hire and mentor a team of managers and associates within the Fashion Supply Chain team.
• Partner with Fashion Category management team to meet business and operational targets
• Lead execution of daily processes with maniacal attention to detail – purchase inventory, troubleshoot problem items, and track orders to 100% accuracy to drive Fast Fashion.
• Develop our next generation supply chain systems, working with our engineers to prioritize the most impactful improvements, to meet the unique needs of Apparel business.
• Deliver immediate, proactive, whatever-it-takes support to fulfillment centers where Fashion Inventory is held.
• Lead our team through your daily example, contributing to our values, our norms, our high standard of performance
• Monitors and reviews inbound/space/slots Open to Buy thresholds for the Fashion business with clear understanding of retail strategy.
• Recommends demand forecast adjustments based on apparel seasonality and fashion trends.
• Accountable for collaborating with Fashion retail managers in inventory Management and other Category Inventory Managers to resolve issues related to product shipment delays working very closely with Apparel industry vendors.
• Reviews inventory levels and leads team in appropriate actions to maintain service levels and thresholds, with the greatest detail to size, color and other fashion assortment concepts.
• Provides recommendations for the Fashion category to improve delivery efficiency, such as improving on-time delivery, offering faster shipping at no extra cost, optimizing fulfillment options (pickup, site-to-store) and improving fresh product delivery experience
• Manages all item and vendor replenishment parameters to ensure Fashion category business goals are met.
• Resolves highly assorted Fashion SKU, receiving and/or vendor issues identified within the fulfillment center, employing expertise of working with size, color and brand variants in the Fashion business.
• Partners with Fashion category GM to execute plans and actions to support the category’s financial targets and objectives and ultimately support make Walmart eCommerce the #1 Fashion desintation.
• Builds and leads a team to execute on Fashion business area or category objectives
• 5-9 years of professional experience or relevant internships in a highly analytical, data intensive and/or strategic role, with a minimum of 2 years of Apparel and/or Retail Operations.
• Clearly understand Fashion concepts and have a proven track record of leading successful supply chain and inventory management teams for a scaled Apparel business.
• Demonstrated ability to understand, discuss and excel in a Fashion industry, working with Fashion buying teams and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with Apparel vendors, Apparel buyers and Fashion creative teams.
• Track-record of effectively managing teams to complete multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities with minimum guidance.
• Have been voice and influencer in building integrated supply chain systems and processes, working with cross functional teams, that successfully catered to the unique needs of Apparel business.
• Ability to manipulate large quantities of data to drive business decisions is a must – expert in Microsoft Excel required and expert in Microsoft SQL a big plus
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills
• Startup mentality: scrappy, creative, and constantly iterating to be best-in-class
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents