- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Job Function Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1046809BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Leads and manages projects for the Health and Wellness Operations unit
- Manages Health and Wellness Operations communications
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Represents Health and Wellness Operations as a subject matter expert
- Supports Health and Wellness
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Arts, Sciences, Communications, Journalism, or related field OR 2 years experience in business, communications, healthcare, retail, or related field.
- 1 year Walmart store operations experience.
- 1 year experience creating and delivering presentations to a broad range of audiences (for example, hourly, executive-level).
- 1 year experience in engineering process improvement.
- 1 year experience in strategy implementation in the healthcare industry.
- 1 year project management experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Arts, Sciences, Pharmacy, or related field.
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) or Doctorate in Optometry.
- Lean Six Sigma certification.
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents