Manager, Operational Excellence – eCommerce Logistics
- Location BETHLEHEM, PA
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Online Operations
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1044954BR
What you'll do at
- Walmart has an exciting new position! We are looking for a dynamic individuals who are passionate about becoming an operational expert in Fulfillment Center (FC) operations in a rapidly growing network. They will dig into the details and lead efforts in identifying operational gaps, best practices and process improvement within the FCs. They will be based out of an FC for real time exposure to the operations as well as travel to other FC locations as network operational support. Keys to the position will be understanding and learning the operation, ability to identify unique FC opportunities and solutions that can become network standard. Communication skills with all levels of associates and managers will be paramount for driving compliance and change.
Based in one of the 6 Sortable eCommerce FCs with frequent travel to other FC locations ( 50%+ ).
Identifying, developing, evaluating and updating new and existing FC processes and procedures to drive operational performance and improvement.
Collect, track and review various forms of data to support operational performance and improvements.
Work directly with FC operations on educating and facilitating process improvement including problem solving and best practices.
Develop and demonstrate up to date expertise in FC operations and become the subject matter expert ( SME ) on designated work functions within the operation.
Spend time working/performing in the actual job functions with associates to learn and understand all aspects of the process and associate input.
Drive and support operational compliance and performance aligned with Network goals and initiatives.
Drive and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with all stakeholders inside and outside of the Fulfillment center.
Provide verbal and written operational reviews and feedback pertaining to FC operations and observations to FC leadership and key stakeholders.
Actively engaged as a cross functional team member working on individual and network solutions.
Models compliance with company policies, procedures and core Walmart beliefs.
- Bachelor s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Transportation Logistics or related field OR 4 years experience in supply chain management or related field.
- 2 years experience developing standard operating procedures.
- 3 years experience working in distribution centers.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents