- Location ROGERS, AR
- Career Area Aviation and Travel
- Job Function Aviation and Travel
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1044393BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Prepares and operates aircraft in compliance with federal, state, local, and foreign regulations and adheres to flight operations manual (FOM)
- Promotes positive relationships among Walmart's Aviation teams (for example, Scheduling, Standards and Training, Flight Operations Center, Safety, Maintenance, Administrative, Ground Support)
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides customers with safe, timely, efficient, and flexible travel experiences
- Commercial, Instrument, Multi-Engine Pilot Certificate with English Proficiency endorsement.
- Valid passport eligibility.
- Valid, current, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Class II Medical Certificate.
- Valid passport.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents