Director, Continuous Improvement-Supply Chain
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1040251BR
What you'll do at
Successful candidates will have experience managing a multi-site continuous improvement organization (Total productive maintenance, World class manufacturing) with a track record of process driven results.
In addition to the above, the Director Continuous Improvement, Supply Chain will have the opportunity to:
• Cultivate an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
• Develop and implement strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
• Develop and leverage internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
• Travel extensively throughout their assigned divisions to build strategic capabilities and problem solving abilities amongst our supply chain associates
• Bachelor s degree in business, social science, communications, or related field and 4 years experience in retail merchandising, operations, or related field OR 6 years experience in retail merchandising, operations, or related field, including 2 years project management experience.
• 5 years of experience managing a multi-site continuous improvement organization (Total productive maintenance, World class manufacturing)
• Experience leading change initiatives
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or similar technical field
• Proven track record of process driven results
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents