Senior Manager II - GBS Accounting Center
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1039208BR
What you'll do at
Develops and drives the execution of complex processes and controls
Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
Ensures business needs are being met
Oversees month-end closing activities, reconciliations, SOX compliance, and audits for all statutory accounting areas
Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
Supports the financial performance of multiple large business areas
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field and 5 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field OR 7 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field.
MBA / MAcc
3 years supervisory experience
Project Management certification
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents