Temp Project Manager I, Supplier Administration
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Administrative and Support Services
- Job Function Administrative and Support Services
- Employment Type Temporary
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1037081BR
What you'll do at
- Leads multiple projects and one or more work streams of a cross-functional project within and across Supplier Administration by utilizing expertise in
specialized area (for example, analytics); ensuring understanding of scope of work; benchmarking with industry experts through continuous education
and use of networks; establishing timelines and deliverables; facilitating meetings involving project teams to analyze, plan, and implement project
i nitiatives; taking corrective action; and reporting results and deliverables to supervisors and stakeholders.
- Analyzes and interprets information for one or more project work streams to ensure business efficiency by using various analytical methodologies;
developing solutions within business areas that reduce costs and meet business goals; exercising judgment to assign activities; and ensuring data
- Influences cross divisional change efforts by creating, analyzing, and reviewing reports to identify performance gaps, potential time savings, and other
opportunities; recommending remedies to identified gaps or opportunities; communicating with other division managers and directors to create joint
solutions; and creating processes and reports for assessing and monitoring resulting changes in performance.
- Provides advice and guidance to global customers by ensuring adherence to proper procedures and guidelines for advising on, executing, and
documenting supplier on-boarding practices; demonstrating and communicating working knowledge of on-boarding best practices and company,
legal, and regulatory policies and procedures, as well as local and country-specific laws, rules, practices, and cultures; and evaluating and responding
to issues and concerns regarding global on-boarding practices and procedures.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business
needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on
improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
3 years customer service experience.
Walmart Merchandising experience.
Supplier onboarding system experience.
3 years project management experience.
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents