- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Creative and Design
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1036656BR
What you'll do at
- Conceptualizes and writes engaging content for creative initiatives, campaigns, and projects (for example, point-of-view advertisements, marketing campaigns, landing pages)
- Contributes to the development of the Content strategy
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Maintains Walmart.com content guidelines and style guides
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Journalism, Creative Writing, Advertising, or related field and 2 years experience in copywriting OR 4 years experience in copywriting.
- 2 years experience copywriting for online brand initiatives.
- 2 years experience copywriting in an online creative or related digital field.
- 2 years experience developing copy concepts in a retail or marketing environment.
- 3 years experience copywriting in a retail environment.
- 3 years experience working for or with creative agencies.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents