Nurse Practitioner - Full Time - Sumter, SC
- Location SUMTER, SC
- Career Area Care Clinic
- Job Function Clinic
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1036624BR
What you'll do at
If you haven’t already, you will soon discover that we are putting the CARE back in HEALTHCARE by putting the patient first. Creating a healthcare experience where patients can find convenient and affordable primary care service for the entire family- without sacrificing quality - is the heart of Walmart Care Clinics business.
In this role you will use your skills, education, and experience to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals in retail healthcare and will give you the tools and support to provide a clean, fast, and friendly environment that leaves our patients smiling as they leave. At the end of the day, you will walk away with job satisfaction that you are making an impact in your community and advancing your career as medical professional at the world’s largest company. Join our team at Walmart Care Clinics and come see why our people make the difference.
Completes work assignments and priorities
Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
Ensures the proper delivery of patient care
Provides administrative support to Walmart Care Clinics (WCCs)
Represents the company in healthcare quality, compliance, and customer service
Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
Ensures business needs are being met
Evaluates patients' health condition across and within the full Walmart Care Clinics (WCCs) scope of service (for example, preventive care, acute care, basic chronic conditions) to ensure proper diagnosis and treatment
Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
Provides evidence-based medical care to ensure patient's health and well-being
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
Represents the company in healthcare quality and patient engagement
- 1 year's Nurse Practitioner (NP) experience in family practice.
- Master s degree OR doctoral degree in Nursing.
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Valid accreditation from the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) or American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) as a family nurse practitioner (FNP) OR adult nurse practitioner (ANP).
- Valid advanced state practice license or Certified Nurse Practitioner.
- 2 years Nurse Practitioner (NP) experience.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Doctoral degree in Nursing.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents