Project Leader - Recruiting Systems
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1029921BR
What you'll do at
- Working in an Agile dev ops team, you will be responsible for project management of the global deployment and design of the IBM Kenexa BrassRing product as well as additional recruiting systems. Working on exciting internal projects for system design, strategy, and delivery of a best in class workflow design. Partnering with internal business lines, technical team and IBM Kenexa configuration teams to manage design enhancements, new implementations and overall design optimizations. This role is on the client facing, functional side of the product.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with all project sponsors (for example, senior management) and stakeholders (for example, end users and suppliers)
- Manages the execution of a medium size project, multiple small size projects, or aspects of a larger project
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 4 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 2 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, talent acquisition processes and strong client service mindset
- Ability to be independent and run a project with multiple stakeholders
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar certification is preferred but not required.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents