- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1029845BR
What you'll do at
Translate concepts into customer flows, journey maps, and wireframes
• Design and deliver wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for multiple devices and interfaces
• Inspire and bring new ideas to the team through staying in the know of current design trends
• Participate in design critiques by presenting your work, capturing feedback, and giving constructive feedback on your peer’s work
• Work within WM established design guidelines and collaborate with team members to ensure consistency across designs
• Understand technical limitations
• Produce handoff ready work for tech team, including producing redlines and capturing assets
• Work with tech team to ensure designs are being implemented correctly and give feedback
• Prepare and present work to team, partners, and leadership
• Apply a user-centered approach to requirements and interdependencies to develop engaging interfaces
• Meet with key business and tech partners to collect requirements
• Collaborate and brainstorm with team to understand, identify, and take on complex business requirements and user needs
• Conduct user research and facilitate interviews and testing to find end user’s issues and needs
• Analyze and interpret your research to inform your designs
• Wants to be involved in design community within and outside of WM
• Is passionate and creative
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 1 1/2 years experience in information technology within the past 5 years OR 3 1/2 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 5 years OR a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
• Experience building efficient scalable systems in enterprise applications, eCommerce, SaaS or a related field
• Expertise with industry tools such as Sketch, InVision and Zeplin to develop and communicate experiences
• Experience working in an Agile development process
• Familiarity with HTML/CSS
• Experience working with Material Design and angular components.
• Experience working within brand guidelines
About Walmart Labs
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts