Product Manager - Global Business Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1027378BR
What you'll do at
Job Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Drive the vision and delivery of innovative new products to keep the business relevant and competitive
- Conduct market research to identify user need for new products
- Prioritize product opportunities using criteria and requirements defined during research
- Establish requirements and specifications for existing and new products
- Clearly communicate vision and goals of existing and new products
- Lead and participate in planning meetings and provide advice and guidance on direction of products
- Manage cross-functional teams in business, product, design, and engineering
- Demonstrate functionality of completed products to internal team members and other stakeholders
- Develop metrics to assess the success of products and features and determine necessary enhancements
- Collaborate with customers, team members, and outside influencers to ensure a solid and well-rounded understanding of products and developing needs
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products, solutions, and company offerings
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Bachelor s degree in Business or related field and 2 years experience in finance, sourcing, real estate, human resources, information systems, project management, or related field OR 4 years experience in finance, sourcing, real estate, human resources, information systems, project management, or related field.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Engineering, Experience with large scale system implementations (US and International).
- Software development methodologies (Agile, RAD).
- Master's Degree in Information systems or equivalent.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents