Senior Mechanical Construction Manager I - Realty Operations
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1026621BR
What you'll do at
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures construction budgets are met
- Manages a diverse portfolio of onsite construction projects
- Manages a variety of construction projects
- Monitors and enforces compliance with laws and regulations for construction projects
- Operates independently as a Senior Mechanical Construction Manager I
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides leadership and guidance to cross-functional teams (for example, Technical Services, Construction, Realty) on construction projects and new initiatives
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Construction Technology, Engineering, Architecture, or related field OR 2 years' experience in construction management, construction administration, engineering, architecture, or related field OR successful completion of the Walmart Construction Manager training period.
- 5 years' experience in construction management, construction administration, engineering, architecture, or related field.
- Bachelor s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Refrigeration Contractor s license.
"Something I enjoy about my job is knowing I can contribute to Realty’s ability to build, open and maintain our stores efficiently."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents