Senior Analyst, Business Analytics and Reporting
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1022728BR
What you'll do at
• Working closely with finance teams and cross-functional business partners to understand gaps in current reporting and build out reporting solutions in a standardized fashion.
• Developing and enhancing operational dashboards and reports to enable data quality and accessibility.
• Assisting with Close/Post-close reporting for Walmart eCommerce leadership and finance business partners.
• Proactively monitoring data integrity between various reporting solutions used by Finance Organization.
• Coordinating with various business and engineering teams on data quality issues and issue resolutions.
• Solving business-related problems using data-driven techniques, identifies data trends and patterns.
• Continually evaluating current reporting tools and functionality preparing business cases as appropriate for more robust tools.
• Building organization-wide relationships to move initiatives forward and position ideas to enhance the likelihood for success.
• Ensuring reporting compliance within organization.
• Contributing to the documentation, QA, and organization of our datasets
• Highly developed analytical, strategic-thinking, problem-solving, and organizational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
• High level of attention to detail, including the ability to assess and synthesize large amounts of data.
• Proficient at writing SQL queries against complex databases for the purpose of data extraction.
• Team-oriented, self-motivated, success-driven, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
• BA/BS degree
• Experience with Thoughtspot and/or Essbase
• Experience building Tableau dashboards
• Project Management experience
• Experience with Confluence, JIRA, Aha! tools
• MS/MBA is a plus
• BA/BS degree in Finance/Operations Management, Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents