IT Governance, Risk & Compliance Sr. Project Leader
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1022558BR
What you'll do at
- Manages and executes IT SOX & IT Internal Audit remediation efforts locally and globally
- Develops IT Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) associates
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with IT, SOX, and Internal Audit stakeholders
- Leads a IT SOX remediation or IT internal controls build medium size project and one or more small size projects, or aspects of a larger project while adhering to the strategic objectives of GRC
- Provides audit and findings management support for IT SOX and IT IA efforts
- Monitors, analyzes, and drives remediation for IT SOX and IT IA issues by prioritizing based on risk
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of IT GRC initiatives globally
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 4 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 2 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
- 2 years experience using control frameworks (for example, COBIT, COSO).
- 2 years experience with cross-functional teams.
- 2 years current experience managing large projects.
- 2 years of public accounting experience in assurance or internal audit.
- Information systems certification or licensure (for example, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents