Senior Product Manager, Online Grocery - Basket Building
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1019423BR
What you'll do at
You will be a part of the Online Grocery team, whose charter is to deliver an innovative experience for customers to purchase groceries online. Given the enormous size of the grocery market, this is once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be part of a fast paced, innovative team that is growing quickly and changing the lives of our customers across the country.
In this role, you will work to help customers build their baskets on the Online Grocery experience. Your goal will be to increase the basket size of orders, in a way that supports retention and LTV of that customer. You will partner with key stakeholders across the entire Walmart organization, and lead the vision for your space.
As a Product Manager on the Online Grocery team, you will
- Be a true Product Owner – you will have ownership and accountability for your area and be a key part of the destiny of the Online Grocery experience
- Work both tactically and strategically on a daily basis to deliver many features at a fast pace
- Collaborate with and influence stakeholders across all areas of the organization
- Join an incredible team doing exciting work in a fast growing market
- Crazy about data and use it to drive your decision making
- Customer centric, passionate about the Online Grocery/E-Commerce space
- A do-er who can champion a product vision, strategy, and roadmap, but can also roll up your sleeves to help the team get the job done
- A strong team player who supports their team in all regards and embraces ownership, accountability and responsibility for the team’s work
- A storyteller who communicates effectively and inspires with your vision
- A model citizen who supports our company’s mission and exhibits the values and standards of ethics and integrity
- 7+ years’ work experience, with at least 4 years of Product Management experience developing software products with Agile methodology
Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field a plus
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents