- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1018255BR
What you'll do at
The Sr. Recruiter is responsible for utilizing creative sourcing and recruiting methods to identify top-performing candidates for open positions within Store8, Walmart’s tech incubator. This position establishes and maintains strong partnerships with key functional leaders and Hiring Managers to forecast current and future recruitment needs and develop effective recruiting strategies that tie into business objectives. This position manages full-cycle recruiting and the selection process for business-critical management positions from senior level to entry-level roles within Store8, with a focus on Tech. The Sr. Recruiter relies on their strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively and efficiently communicate with all levels of the organization.
Specifically, this role...
- Builds partnerships between recruiting and business units
- Conducts competitive intelligence research related to recruitment and staffing
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops sourcing strategies
- Generates a pool of pre-qualified available and interested candidates
- Identifies niche sourcing events (for examples, recruiting events, career fairs, professional conferences)
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides sourcing training
- Mastery of creative sourcing techniques that drive untapped talent pools to the business
- Ability to drive long-term relationships with external talent with an understanding that a “not interested” today turns into an accepted offer tomorrow
- Mentors up and down with the expectation that we only make each other better through sharing ideas and recruiting techniques
- Influences hiring managers to make solid hires who become top performers
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents