Director, Treasury Payments - Financial Operations
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1017104BR
What you'll do at
Here are some things you’ll do:
Who you are:
- 2 years of supervisory experience OR 2 years experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
- Bachelor s degree in Finance or related field and 4 years experience in Finance or related field OR 8 years experience in finance or related field.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 4+ years’ experience leading electronic payment acceptance at a large retail organization; acquiring experience; or leading electronic payments at a financial institution or card network
- 4+ years delivering results in large, complex, matrixed organizations
- 4+ years strategic planning experience; leveraging data-driven, analytical approach to problem-solving and decision-making
- 2+ years’ experience in Retail operations.
2 years experience delivering results in large, complex, matrixed organizations.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents