Senior Manager, Marketing Advanced Analytics
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function Data Analytics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1015365BR
What you'll do at
We are currently seeking to hire a talented Sr. Manager to join the Advanced Analytics group. As a Senior Manager, you will work in the Director and Consultant to develop marketing mix and other statistical models that help Walmart’s internal customers to understand what drives their sales and provide recommendations on how they can optimize their marketing and media investments.
The Sr. Manager is a key contributor to model building, interpretation and recommendations. You will also be a key distributor for the use of model results and insights to systematically drive efficient decision-making and optimization across the company.
• Manage the day to day data analysis supporting key Marketing and Media Planning Groups
• Secure data inputs from publishers, media agencies, and internal teams to ensure data quality and consistency of inputs, as prerequisite to accurate analysis.
• Collect, organize process and validate data from a variety of vendors and data sources for modeling. Partner with clients to ensure marketing data is accurate.
• Drive media channel and campaign learning agenda that generates actionable and repeatable outcomes that can be applied for ROAS improvement.
• Lead reaction curve analysis, by media channel, to influence budget recommendations and adjustments.
• Set-up additional measurement studies and performance tracking in partnership with key media partners to enhance our media measurement metrics.
• Provide both Ad-Hoc analysis, as well as tools, for self-serve analytics where needed.
• Provide training and context to enable correct interpretation of self-serve data.
• Consistently share MMM and MTA analysis with the larger Marketing organization to allow cross-pollination of learnings, and to champion the cause of becoming a more data-driven organization.
• Skillful developing and leveraging internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
• Develops strategies to advance customer advocacy across channels
• Interpret and validate model results both statistical and face validity checks . Develop PowerPoint decks that report results and provide advice, and present to internal stakeholders.
• Run optimization and simulation scenarios to help provide recommendations to Marketing and Media Planning Teams.
• Contribute to internal clients request with a variety of tasks related to the analysis of sales and marketing effectiveness, and calculation of ret
- Consults with business partners within assigned business segment to contribute to business results (for example, driving sales, increasing customer traffic)
- Develops and drives medium-sized, cross-functional projects
- Develops organizational best practices and learnings on generating actionable insights across the company
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages the creation of actionable customer insights for assigned business segment
- Partners with the Global Customer Insights (GCI) center of excellence (COE) (for example, trends, research, analytics, measurement and tracking) to generate an understanding of the customer
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or related field and 3 years experience in marketing research, data analytics, consulting, or related field OR 5 years experience in marketing research, data analytics, consulting, or related field OR Master's degree in Business Administration, or related field and 1 year experience in marketing research, data analytics, consulting, or related field.
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- 2 years of experience with customer analytics in retail operations or related field.
- Masters in Business Administration or related field.
"The people you work with are ready to help without hesitation to make sure you succeed, it’s just part of the culture."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents