Manager II - Insights Consulting
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1012414BR
What you'll do at
The primary seasons this role will focus on are back to school, back to college and holiday although it will support some minor seasons like Valentine’s Day, Halloween. This role works cross-functionally across insights and businesses to collect and synthesize from a variety of sources; custom research (tracking studies, concept testing), secondary sources (e.g. Mintel, Kantar, NRF), internal analytics and syndicated (MMR, NPD, Nielsen). A mix of business experience and a command of secondary sources and survey data are preferred.
- Analyzes and interprets integrated information to improve business efficiency and effectiveness
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages multiple small-sized research and analytics projects to address business needs
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides market insights to key stakeholders based on research gathered and business knowledge
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration or related field and 2 years experience in marketing research, data analytics, consulting or related field OR 5 years experience in marketing research, data analytics, consulting or related field OR Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 2 years experience with customer analytics in retail operations or related field.
- 2 years of experience using in-database analytics, SAS, SQL, or similar programming languages to retrieve, merge, and hygiene data from multiple sources or platforms.
- Master's in Business Administration or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents