Maintenance Shift Mgr-Dairy
- Location FORT WAYNE, IN
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1011974BR
What you'll do at
- Assigns and supports activities to ensure compliance with external rules and regulations (for example, OSHA, Hazardous Waste, NFPA, Storm Water, DOT, etc.) and assigns and supports the maintenance of the automated material handling equipment and systems that support the plant.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages maintenance department daily operations
- Monitors work plans, workloads, and associates in order to meet deadlines
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports associate engagement
- Supports production
- 2 years' experience in a Walmart maintenance technician position OR 1 year's experience in industrial maintenance (for example, welding, refrigeration, electrical, electronics), including six months leading a work or project team.
- 2 years' degree or certification in a maintenance related field (for example, welding, refrigeration, electrical, electronics, mechanical engineering, industrial technology).
- 3 years' experience supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing employees, managing workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of employees in industrial maintenance (for example, welding, refrigeration, electrical, electronics).
- 4 years experience performing Industrial Warehouse or manufacturing maintenance activities (for example, preventative maintenance, material handling equipment, power equipment, facilities upkeep).
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents