Director, Corporate Development/Mergers & Acquisitions
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1011765BR
What you'll do at
- Co-leads efforts to identify and explore new markets under the guidance of senior departmental leadership
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops, resources, and implements new tools and technology to facilitate the Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) global process
- Ensures cross-functional due diligence leaders (for example, Real Estate, Finance, Tax) and senior divisional management are updated on project progression
- Leads the due diligence process for mergers and acquisitions
- Partners with departmental leadership to determine optimal merger and acquisition (M&A) transaction structure and contract negotiation strategy
- Provides consultation to divisional leadership on critical or complex financial issues
- Provides overall direction
- Secures and leverages industry-leading advisors (for example, investment banks, accounting firms)
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, International Business, or related field and 3 years experience in finance, accounting, or related field OR 5 years experience in finance, accounting, or related field.
- 2 years experience in financial analysis, including forecasting and financial modeling.
- 2 years experience in mergers and acquisitions for a Fortune 500 company or investment bank.
- 2 years experience in retail, consumer goods, or related industry.
- 2 years experience managing cross-functional project teams.
- 2 years international business experience.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Business proficiency in a second language (specifically, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, or Japanese).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents