Quality Manager - Merchandising
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Quality Assurance and Safety
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1010829BR
What you'll do at
Let’s talk more about you! You are an expert project planner with the ability to understand product cost and construction, schedule resources, solve technical problems and bridge the gap between technical and non-technical team members. You find it easy to effectively communicate with product developers, project managers and leadership. You understand the importance of following correct procedures, developing detailed requirements and providing the right information at the right time. You can be a team player, lead a team or act as a problem solver – it’s all in a day’s work!
Here are a few attributes that describe you:
• Able to make quick decisions
• Strongly focused on managing product approval
• Enjoys working cross functionally with technical engineers, suppliers, and 3rd party testing.
• Knowledge of the manufacturing process
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Engineering, or related field and 2 years experience in manufacturing, quality control, product development, merchandising, or related field OR 4 years experience in manufacturing, quality control, product development, merchandising, or related field.
2 years experience in product sourcing.
2 years experience in product testing within a retail environment.
2 years experience working with or for third-party testing laboratories.
2 years merchandising experience in a retail environment.
Master s degree in Business, Engineering, or related field.
Six Sigma or related certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents