Temporary - Specialist - Emergency Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Temporary
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1009879BR
What you'll do at
• Conducts data mining and trend analyses (for example, process observations, mapping, interviews, preliminary time studies)
• Creates departmental related reports (for example, emergency alerts, situational summaries, data summaries)
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Fulfills requests for information from various requestors (for example, Legal Department, Human Resources, external agencies)
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• 1 year experience in intelligence, corporate security, law enforcement, or related field.
• 1 year experience using a business intelligence (BI) tool (for example, Oracle) to create reports to specifications.
• 1 year experience using descriptive statistics, exploratory data analysis, or univariate analyses.
• 1 year experience using in-database analytics, SQL, or similar programming languages to retrieve, merge, and clean data from multiple sources or platforms.
• Associate s degree in statistics, analytical studies, information systems, industrial engineering, economics, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents