Principal Advanced Analytics Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1009622BR
What you'll do at
Conducts business and technical impact analysis of proposed application changes
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Information Systems Division (ISD)-Applications Development area and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
Develops Associate capabilities
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
Participates on team projects
Participates, creates, and delivers communication on application solutions to diverse audiences (for example, management, Customers, suppliers, technical staff)
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
Supports Information Systems Division (ISD) teams and applications
● Bachelor's degree in an analytical field (such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or Economics, or Finance)
● Demonstrated problem solving with experience providing business insights from large data sets
● Experience managing multiple concurrent projects and driving initiatives in a cross-functional environment
● Approve media plans for pricing, packaging, and inventory availability.
● Assist Account Management teams with campaign optimization.
● Work closely with Marketing and Sales on ad product packaging and Sales strategy for direct and programmatic campaigns.
● Help guide and communicate monetization and yield strategy to other internal stakeholders.
● Identify and report on key inventory metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
● Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, vLookups, SumIfs, etc.)
● Exceptional collaboration & leadership skills. Comfort working with and managing sizable teams in fast paced environment. Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
● Experience with digital ad serving systems, such as DFP and front-end sales systems such as Salesforce.
● Experience with publisher digital yield tools is a plus.
● Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Looker is a plus.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents