Administrative Assistant, Partnership Marketing
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Administrative and Support Services
- Job Function Administrative and Support Services
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1009266BR
What you'll do at
• Manage VP’s calendars, plan and schedule internal and external meetings accordingly while anticipating conflicts and solving scheduling issues. • Maintain VP’s workflow, and keep track of schedules, deadlines, and logistics. • Correspond / coordinate with high-profile contacts and company executives. • Arrange domestic and international travel with ability to execute last minute changes; including developing itineraries and agendas, booking transportation, arranging lodging, solving travel issues, and coordinating onsite and offsite accommodations. • Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations. • Manage multiple tasks and deadlines. • Communicate effectively to internal and external stakeholders. • Maintain confidentiality at all times.
Who You Are:
• Excellent problem-solving skills and a flexible demeanor and ability to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, and demanding environment. • Strong critical thinking skills, with the ability to make independent decisions quickly. • Highly organized with an attention to detail and an incredible work ethic, including exercising discretion around confidential information. • Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively across the organization at all levels. • Always willing to 'roll up the sleeves' and do what it takes to get the job done. • Strong project management skills with a high level of initiative and judgment. • 2+ years of experience as an administrative assistant supporting multiple senior leaders. • Strong proficiency with MS Outlook and Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT).
What We Can Offer You:
• A refreshingly fun work environment where you will collaborate with a smart and talented team who care most about getting stuff done. • High level of responsibilities from the day one. • Opportunity to learn and participate in the growth of a Fortune One startup.
• Ability to learn quickly and using systems and tools/technology
• Intermediate skills and experience with MS Office applications (Microsoft Suite and Outlook) required • Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task • Maintain a high degree of detail orientation and confidentiality • Understanding of reporting systems preferred
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents