Senior Manager I Demand Management - Walmart Merchandising
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1008689BR
What you'll do at
The Demand Management- Merchandising team ensures a good customer experience. How? Our team connects with our customers by collaborating with multiple teams across the organization to ensure supply chain efficiency utilizing the latest in retail technology. We evaluate process and facilitate necessary changes to optimize the world’s most complex supply chain. With the customer’s experience as our focus, we work cross functionally with key stake holders across the enterprise in order to drive operational needs.
At Walmart, your career can touch millions, with a network and presence that spans the globe. But you’ll still feel like you’re part of a close-knit family. You can rapidly innovate without losing sight of time-tested traditions. Climb ladders while building bridges. Grow without grinding. Work for a $485 billion company and still make it home for dinner.
Whether you’re looking for a career opportunity, a rich and inclusive community bond, or a Fortune One experience – the only place you can find them all is within the Walmart family.
Who we’re looking for
• You make informed decisions. Utilizing data, analyses and metrics you are able to make decisions and set priorities , allowing you to identify and implement solutions
• You’re a leader. You are able to guide your team by providing appropriate training, and development opportunities
• You want to see results. You are result oriented and ensure that multiple business plans and projects are meeting operational needs.
• You plan for success. You set clear expectations performance measures and goals, because you have done this the rest of your team will as well.
What you’ll do
• In your role you will synthesize and interpret data to understand supply chain inefficiencies and identify ways to reduce costs through the supply chain process.
• You’ll be lead forecast analysis and identify factors that impact customer demand
• At the end of your first year, you will realize the impact you have made through the optimization of inventory levels as well as the satisfaction of driving out excess cost from the supply chain.
What would support your success
• Bachelor’s Degree in Supply chain, Engineering, Business, or related field OR 4 years’ experience in retail, supply chain, analytics, industrial engineering or related field.
• Familiar with supply chain, merchandising, or related fields.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams.
• In-depth knowledge of Retail Link, Excel, SQL, Alteryx, Tableau and JDA Demand
- Bachelor s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Statistics, Business, or related field and 2 years experience in analytics, industrial engineering, supply chain, merchandising, or related field OR 4 years experience in analytics, industrial engineering, supply chain, merchandising, or related field.
- 3 years experience utilizing JDA demand and/or fulfillment software.
- 5 years experience in analytics, statistical modeling, or related field.
- Master s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering, or related field.
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents