Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Administration and Clerical
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Distribution and Fulfillment Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full & Part Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 100718293CL
What you'll do at
These roles will include clerical positions such as Service Shop Clerks, Quality Assurance Clerks, Administration assistance and Human Resources clerks etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides clerical/administrative support through generating and maintaining forms, reports, and logs via computerized management software; performing weekly inventory; tracking financial transactions; communicating with suppliers regarding equipment warranties.
- Clerical duties (e.g., filing, keying, faxing), entering data and extracting data from multiple systems. Use of computer applications required (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing, and Microsoft Office).
- The ability to be accurate and focus on attention to details will be critical.
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity. Performs additional duties as assigned.
- These roles will include clerical positions such as Service Shop Clerks, Quality Assurance Clerks, Administration Assistant and Human Resources clerks etc.
The Clerical positions will require the following:
- 6 months experience performing Walmart Logistics clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheet, word processing)
1 year experience performing clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheet, word processing)
Human Resources Clerk
- 1 year coursework in a Human Resource related field (e.g., Business Management, Human Resources) and 1 year experience using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing)
- 1 year experience with human resource activities (e.g., payroll, benefits, workers compensation, FMLA, OSHA) and 1 year experience using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing)
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth