Senior Associate Counsel- Commercial/Class Action Litigation
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Legal
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1004998BR
What you'll do at
This position involves the active management of a significant docket of commercial and class action litigation. It includes the development of sophisticated litigation strategies, frequent communication with business clients about such strategies, accurate cost/benefits analysis of the cases, active supervision of the action of outside counsel, and active involvement in the budgeting processes, presentation of issues and cases at internal meetings, and related activities. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Designing, implementing and monitoring corporate governance processes and procedures
- Developing and fostering relationships as business partners with client
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Directs legal support for business transactions and projects involving risk
- Identifies, assesses and manages risk to the company
- Manages financial resources and processes
- Provides legal advice to the company
- Provides overall direction
- 9 years legal experience post-degree.
- Law degree from an accredited law school.
- License to practice law in at least one state.
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- 5 years working as a lawyer in a corporate Legal department or law firm.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents