- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1004119BR
What you'll do at
Specific responsibilities include:
- Designing, developing, testing, and implementing robust technical solutions
- Operating as part of a small agile unit
- Applying creative thinking and problem solving to identify and solve for opportunities
- Researching leading edge technology and conducting proof of concepts
- Quickly learning business processes wherever the next opportunity arises
- Supporting & mentoring teammates
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 1 1/2 years experience in information technology within the past 5 years OR 3 1/2 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 5 years OR a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 2+ years of Java development experience
- 2+ years experience writing and tuning SQL queries in various database platforms (for example, Oracle, DB2, and SQL Server).
- Experience with CI/CD tools and principles
- Experience developing for and supporting time and attendance products like Infor WFM (WorkBrain)
- DB2 and Mainframe development experience is also a plus
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents