Inbound Quality Manager - Logistics
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1002628BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives continuous improvement and policy enhancements
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves trends preventing the receipt of inbound merchandise
- Oversees inbound processes and ensures merchandise flow through the distribution network and fulfillment centers
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business, or related field OR 2 years experience in distribution, transportation, or related field.
- 2 years experience in Retail Logistics Operations.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Master's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents