Senior Manager II - Change, Training Communication - International
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1001098BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes business objectives and customer needs by, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans; determining and supporting resource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; promoting a customer environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning.
- Consults and facilitates project teams on change management processes and impact initiatives execution by, utilizing change management methodology to capture and develop best practices for future reference and utilization; identifying root cause issues and performance and resistance gaps to determine how to resolve issues; identifying key change management plans; and aligning people, processes, and platforms to drive delivery of change management strategy.
- Directs needs analysis to identify areas that require support in driving change by, developing processes and overseeing implementation of projects that create high impact targeting areas identified in needs analysis; executes reporting strategies and key performance indicators (KPIs); and monitoring the reporting of progress and performance tracking.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages a portion of the department budget and profit and loss (P&L) by, forecasting resource needs and expenses for personnel, travel, and other variable items; monitoring actual expenses versus budget; and making adjustments as necessary.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years experience leading cross-functional change management programs
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Organizational Development, International Studies, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field and 3 years experience in communications, or related field OR 5 years experience in communications, human resources, or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and Enterprise project management tools
- Change Management Certification
- Experience working in a matrixed organization
- Fluency in foreign language
- Master s degree in Business or related field
- Six Sigma Change Management Certification
- experience managing virtual or remote teams
- experience working in international divisions or business units
"My favorite part of the day is talking with my team while drinking coffee and eating a donut."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents