Our Corporate Health and Wellness team is large and continues to grow, which means you will join a group of professionals that is taking on bigger challenges and constantly moving the healthcare industry forward.
The world of healthcare is rapidly changing, but that's when you're at your best. You're ready to try new ideas.
You thrive when you get to work cross-functionally with people who have different ideas and skillsets.
This isn't just a job, it's a calling. Your work in healthcare could help millions of customers live better.
New and exciting opportunities
- Healthcare - Corporate EL PASO, TX
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives sales in the Vision Center
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for the Vision Center
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures the provision of quality eyewear
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Customer/Member service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer/Member needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Oversees the implementation of and participates in community outreach programs, and encourages Associates to serve as good members of the community.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for Associates in the Vision Center
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Upholds the Company's Open Door Policy
- Healthcare - Corporate BENTONVILLE, ARThe Director of Food Safety Innovations will be responsible for driving innovation to enhance food safety, improve product quality and drive value. This role will work cross functionally with merchandising, supply chain and logistics, operations and technology and will have a strong focus in process improvement within multiple areas including but not limited to food traceability and transparency as well as simplification of food preparation. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Designs policies and procedures for all formats to reduce food safety and health risks
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Drives food safety and health performance
- Manages response to urgent food safety and health issues to mitigate the extent of impact
- Provides overall direction