Our Corporate Health and Wellness team is large and continues to grow, which means you will join a group of professionals that is taking on bigger challenges and constantly moving the healthcare industry forward.
The world of healthcare is rapidly changing, but that's when you're at your best. You're ready to try new ideas.
You thrive when you get to work cross-functionally with people who have different ideas and skillsets.
This isn't just a job, it's a calling. Your work in healthcare could help millions of customers live better.
New and exciting opportunities
- Healthcare - Corporate BENTONVILLE, ARSchedule: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
Assists the Health & Wellness Department in responding to third party audit requests and investigations by assisting management in verifying details of billing and claims for third party payers; validating the use of appropriate processes and procedures; gathering and reviewing audit data; tracking audit requests throughout the various audit stages; and capture discrepancy and recoupment data for monthly reporting to the pharmacy, operations, compliance, and payer relations.
Identifies and monitors past, present, and future risks by assisting management in the audit of H&W groups under review; translating audit findings into recommendations; and ensuring document request deadlines are met.
Monitors new, voluntary, and corrective action plans by assisting management in conducting follow up post-audit to ensure corrective action is taken; participating in the assessment of the effectiveness of actions; and reporting the findings to the Audit Managers. Auditor may manage and assign audit requests received daily.
Completes work assignments in Health and Wellness Audit by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, coworkers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities within the team; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
Complies with company policies, procedures, standards of ethics, and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door policy, and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Close attention to accuracy and detail; excellent follow up skills; basic Windows; intermediate Excel, Word, and Microsoft Outlook skills; excellent math skills; excellent customer service skills; ability to work in a team environment; willingness to learn; highly detailed and organized; fast learner; ability to meet deadlines; comfortable in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
High School graduate or GED Learn More
- Healthcare - Corporate BENTONVILLE, AR
- Coordinates the execution and maintenance of category inventory plans
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Establishes and maintains supplier relationships
- Leads cross-functional buying matrix team
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides input for developing and managing category and subcategory budgets
- Supports development and management of new and existing product lines
- Supports strategy and growth of category team
- Healthcare - Corporate BENTONVILLE, ARCompensation: 13.75 per hour
Schedule: Mon- Fri 8a-5p
Manages Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) breach reporting and response process by monitoring potential breach reports from the field; collecting data and background information (directly from field associates) to ascertain why the potential breach occurred; documenting investigation details; assisting department leadership in conducting analysis to substantiate if breach of personal information occurred; managing customer notifications and responses; submitting annual reporting to federal and state agencies; and identifying issues of significant compliance concerns and excalting them to department leadership management or other departments Learn More
- Healthcare - Corporate BENTONVILLE, ARThe Director of Food Safety Innovations will be responsible for driving innovation to enhance food safety, improve product quality and drive value. This role will work cross functionally with merchandising, supply chain and logistics, operations and technology and will have a strong focus in process improvement within multiple areas including but not limited to food traceability and transparency as well as simplification of food preparation. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Designs policies and procedures for all formats to reduce food safety and health risks
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Drives food safety and health performance
- Manages response to urgent food safety and health issues to mitigate the extent of impact
- Provides overall direction
- Healthcare - Corporate EL PASO, TX
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives sales in the Vision Center
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for the Vision Center
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures the provision of quality eyewear
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Customer/Member service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer/Member needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Oversees the implementation of and participates in community outreach programs, and encourages Associates to serve as good members of the community.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for Associates in the Vision Center
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Upholds the Company's Open Door Policy