We need skilled maintenance associates to keep our facilities and equipment in safe working order. Whether you’re working at one of our thousands of stores and clubs, distribution centers, corporate campuses, or somewhere in-between, your skills will help people save money and live better.
Get hands on
You love rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty to get the job done.
You prevent breakdowns through regular check-ups, active problem-solving, and maintaining records.
Use your skills
You have experience working with the equipment and systems applicable to your area of focus.
Maintain and repair HVAC/R systems.See All Openings
General Maintenance Technician
Perform preventative maintenance and repairs.See All Openings
Distribution Center Maintenance Technician
Maintain warehouse equipment and facilities.See All Openings
Transportation Maintenance Technician
Maintain trucks and delivery vehicles.See All Openings
Oversee maintenance and inspections.See All Openings
New and exciting opportunities
- Installation, Maintenance and UtilitiesATHENS, GA
- Installation, Maintenance and UtilitiesBROKEN ARROW, OK
- Installation, Maintenance and UtilitiesCHESTERFIELD, MO
- Installation, Maintenance and UtilitiesHAYDEN, ID
- Installation, Maintenance and UtilitiesHONOLULU, HI