Administrative and Support Services are crucial in the day-to-day business of Walmart. You’ll play a key role in facilitating communications, managing schedules, and organizing pertinent information. Bottom line, we need you to keep our business moving forward.
Loop them in
You communicate clearly, consistently, and proactively, keeping all teams connected and stakeholders up-to-date.
You’re skilled at compiling, validating and maintaining data and your documentation is exceptionally thorough.
You’re able to create, maintain, and support a team’s schedule, anticipating needs and conflicts in advance.
New and exciting opportunities
- Administrative & Support ServicesBENTONVILLE, AR
- Develops innovation concept tests
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads innovation program portfolio for assigned area
- Leads the development of innovation designs and solutions
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Administrative & Support ServicesSAN BRUNO, CA
- Coordinates, plans, and schedules projects, travel, and company and business-related events with minimal or no direction
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Leads administrative aspects of calendar management for leadership and team with minimal or no supervision
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides financial and business data management for specified area
- Supports leadership and the company
- Utilizes business and process knowledge to construct electronic, verbal, and written communications for leadership
- Administrative & Support ServicesRESTON, VA
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Contributing to quality control
- Provides customer service
- Supports document processing and data management
- Administrative & Support ServicesBENTONVILLE, ARContributing to quality control by reviewing documentation for accuracy and adherence to Walmart business rules; notifying management of quality
issues or concerns; identifying data trends and system and process issues and communicates to stakeholders; performing in-depth research to
resolve process issues; sharing process improvement suggestions; performing quality checks of documents processed; identifying and
communicating causes, solutions and data trends to multiple departments.
Provides customer service by responding to and resolving customer disputes and ad-hoc questions requiring moderate to highly complex research;
collaborating with customers to escalate inquiries and provide status updates and guidance to management; communicating with customers via
verbal and written communication; negotiating resolution of disputes; preparing and providing data for customers; educating business partners on
best practices to drive compliance across the business; and supporting special projects involving research and review of data.
Supports document processing and data management by validating data for issue resolution by using in-depth analytics reviews across multiple
systems; calculating and entering transactions that affect financial statements; completing complex research to obtain reimbursement or recoupment
of funds; conducting legal and compliance research and contract vetting; reviewing and researching general ledger, financial statements, and
transactional system inputs to identify and resolve transaction discrepancies; analyzing current month posting activity to establish proper cutoffs for
accounting period closes; conducting root cause analysis and research to identify causes for issues presented by customers or control procedures
(for example, Sarbenes Oxley Compliance, audit, business process procedures).
Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy;
and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other
business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and
recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback. Learn More
- Administrative & Support ServicesBENTONVILLE, ARSupports document processing and data management by retrieving information activity from financial systems; recording and ensuring data matches subsidiary ledgers; identifying process improvement opportunities; entering data for payments, deductions, reimbursements and journal entries; copying, organizing, and storing documents and reports; verifying customer information in systems; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; and escalating expectations and recommendations when necessary. Learn More