Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Senior Manager II, Process Improvement
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD957345
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Advises on initiatives, outreach, and communications for the segment and its executive leadership by providing advice and insight on segment and initiative questions; developing communication strategies that facilitate the flow of information between key stakeholders; partnering with corporate communications to ensure aligned communications and consistency of voice on behalf of executive leadership; and partnering with corporate communications on strategies for internal and external communications.
- Pushes business goals and strategies to success by serving as a liaison to and/or representing executive leadership in both internal and external key meetings; evaluating and driving improvements to operational processes; reviewing measurable outcomes and using these outcomes to determine gaps between current and desired results; and identifying and capitalizing on continuous improvement opportunities.
- Assists in the alignment, roadmap, and prioritization for initiatives, including outreach, strategies, and executive involvement by developing and maintaining key internal and external relationships; assessing requests in order to prioritize executive leadership's involvement; preparing executive leadership for initiative reviews, meetings, events, and trips; collaborating with key stakeholders to optimize and ensure alignment of strategies and initiatives; driving review and alignment of segment initiatives with enterprise objectives and strategies; ensuring strategies and strategic initiatives are driving enterprise goals (for example, company reputational goals, advocacy goals).
- Oversees a large portfolio of initiatives and projects by attending key meetings and representing executive leadership in those meetings; utilizing key relationships to promote, build support for, and align initiatives, resources, initiatives roadmaps, and overall project schedules for the segment; leading special projects on behalf of the segment's executive leadership; monitoring implementation of strategic initiatives; and providing guidance on strategic initiatives to ensure process success.
- Provides overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans; determining and supporting resource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; promoting a customer environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning.
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps; recruiting, selecting, and developing talent; supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent.
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into all programs and practices; developing consequences for violations or non-compliance; and supporting the Open Door Policy.
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals by sponsoring and leading key community outreach and involvement initiatives; engaging key stakeholders in the development, execution, and evaluation of appropriate business plans and initiatives; and supporting associate efforts in these areas.
- Live our Values
- Culture Champion
- Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
- Servant Leadership
- Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent
- Embrace Change
- Curiosity & Courage
- Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
- Digital Transformation & Change
- Drives continuous improvements, supervises the adoption of new technology, and supports digital disruption in line with Walmart’s business model.
- Deliver for the Customer
- Customer Focus
- Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans and initiatives.
- Strategic Thinking
- Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and implementing strategies.
- Focus on our Associates
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Supports strategies and drives initiatives that attract and retain diverse and inclusive talent; builds high-performing teams; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
- Collaboration & Influence
- Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
- Talent Management
- Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, builds the talent pipeline, fosters an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, Supply Chain, or related field and 4 years’ experience in consulting, project
management, business strategy, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in consulting, project management, business strategy, or related area.
2 years’ experience leading cross functional teams
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Leading and mentoring Six Sigma projectsMasters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Finance, Masters: Human Resources, Masters: Supply ChainSix Sigma - Certification
Primary Location...2001 Se 10th St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-6489, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"I love that at Walmart, each associate has the opportunity and autonomy to create their own career path and grow."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth