Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Advanced Analytics Specialist 3, Measurement Insights and Analysis
- Location SAN MATEO, CA
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD305982
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
As an Advanced Analytics Specialist 3, you will be part of a strategic and fast growing team for Walmart Media Group. You will be responsible for driving strategic analysis of omni-channel campaigns of some of the largest advertiser in the world. Leveraging your capacity to use tools like Tableau and SQL, you will derive both tactical and strategic insights and communicate them back both internally as well as to some of the senior leadership of advertisers.
- The Advanced Analytics Specialist 3 on the Measurement Insights and Analysis team will assist in managing the interpretation, analytics reporting, and analysis for key insights & performance recommendations with Walmart advertisers
- From strategy, planning, and campaign completion, the Senior Analyst will deliver clarity to advertisers who are seeking causal insights and measurement impact
- The Advanced Analytics Specialist 3 will perform hands-on analysis and conduct in-depth investigations with the team, execute end-to-end measurement projects, and make actionable recommendations to the business
- Data-Driven Best Practices, Recommendations, & Guidance, and Drive Future Actions with the clients are just a few of the many impactful deliverables
- Assist in process improvement initiatives to scale data and measurement solutions
- Contribute with building measurement/analytics tools and platforms reflect the best and most appropriate solutions available
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or related field and 1 year's experience in data analytics or related field OR 3 years' experience in data analytics or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Data Analysis and Insights
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"At Walmart, we get the opportunity to grow professionally and personally—all while improving how we work and what we deliver to consumers."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth