Director, Finance Product Operations
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD291141
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
- Act as a liaison between business stakeholders across enterprise (segments/functions) and partner teams (Tech, MDM, Data etc.) to manage & continuously improve product processes and enabling technologies
- Supervise processes to ensure plan/forecast activities are completed
- Manage workflows and super user tasks
- Assess changes to existing model drivers
- Refresh and distribute plan reporting packages/dashboards
- Refresh Plan scenarios based on request
- Assist with high-level forecast seeding and updates
- Support data reconciliation
- Coordinate with Tech support team for new development and application
- Support MDM teams on application impact assessment and solution design"
- Manage solution design of models and application to support business needs
- Perform customer review of integrated process and identify continuous improvements
- Support Finance teams to create new planning processes and ensure associated tech delivery
- Perform solution design impact assessment on any customer requirements and prioritize requests for Tech support. Coordinate with Technology to test any changes to application design and M/L models
- Perform administrative activities associated with the planning applications and models
- Participate in recruitment process to identify the right talent for various reporting COE roles
- Establish individual performance expectations based on the data elements assigned/ area of responsibility.
- Identify and create development opportunities for team members to enhance functional & technical knowledge
- Be a mentor to the team members and develop an atmosphere of trust and openness
- 15 years with at least 10 years in financial planning & analysis (specifically around LRP and or AOP)
- Robust understanding & working knowledge/experience in data science, machine learning concepts/models
- Experience working with/for Product teams globally
- Familiarity with Product mindset and operational experience in the space
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 5 years’ experience in accounting, finance, or relevant area OR 7 years’ experience
i n accounting, finance, or related area.
2 years’ supervisory experience.
2 years’ experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Strategic Planning, Working in a large, complex, matrixed organizationMasters: Business AdministrationFinancial & Insurance - Certified Public Accountant - Certification
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents