Advanced Analytics Specialist 3, Pricing
- Location SAN MATEO, CA
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD252185
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
The Advanced Analytics Specialist 3 will help build our yield management capabilities for advertising analytics to drive efforts on pricing, forecasting and packaging initiatives. You will work cross-functionally with Product, Operations and Sales teams using data-driven approaches to improve ads product and define overall monetization strategies. You will build automated pipelines, dashboards and tools to provide data visibility and translate advertising performance into actionable insights to communicate with leadership and surface any business risks and proactively seeking for solutions to mitigate risks.
- Conducting scalable data analyses and insightful visualizations to share insights
- Use raw data sources to build pipelines and data models that capture artifacts required for yield analytics
- Support creation of mathematical models for pricing, demand and supply forecasting and packaging of Ad Offerings
- Evaluate current pricing and packaging processes, uncovering areas of improvement, and proactively developing and implementing new business solutions
- Work cross-functionally with sales, product, product marketing, and engineering on optimization opportunities and insights
About Walmart Media Group
At Walmart, we’ve led retail for over 60 years by keeping our customers’ needs at the center of everything we do. Our latest innovations leverage our online reach and massive network of physical stores to save 160 million weekly omnichannel customers time and money in ways no other retailer can match.
Walmart Media Group is building a robust in-house advertising business that’s key to Walmart’s growth strategy. We partner closely with brands on strategies and solutions that harness Walmart’s unparalleled omnichannel influence. We deliver relevant retail ads and experiences that connect our customers with the brands and products they love. And we use Walmart’s proprietary online and in-store data, encompassing 95% of American households, to measure campaign-correlated sales on our site and in our stores.
Walmart isn’t simply the world’s most successful retailer — we’re the world’s largest company. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a high-visibility team backed by the most talented retail colleagues in the world and over six decades of success. Join us.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or related field and 1 year's experience in data analytics or related field OR 3 years' experience in data analytics or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Data Analysis and Insights
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
"At Walmart, you have the support you need at any given moment no matter the circumstance."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents