Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Manager, Process Improvement
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Process Improvement
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition WD1718533
What you'll do at
What you'll do...
This position is responsible for the Demand Planning and Replenishment aspect within their respective business segment. The ongoing goal of this position is to continuously improve MRO parts availability and simultaneously meeting inventory targets by improving forecast accuracy and bias, thereby supporting parts program category growth. Execution of the Demand Planning and Replenishment process focuses on collaborative “bottom-up” planning with Inventory Warehouse Management and Category Team leaders. This role is key to achieving the business targets for warehouse and van stock parts availability and working capital, as well as achieving the parts category growth objectives.
What you'll do...
- Leads and executes item level forecast analysis for assigned group of parts categories or identifying and analyzing factors that impact internal and external customer demand for parts (for example, parts or category trends, seasonality, alternate products)
- Adjusting forecasting and replenishment model based on changes to customer demand and trends
- Communicating forecast, including risks, uncertainty, and assumptions to incorporate impacting factors and to identify trends, performance, and concerns; evaluating historical data (for example, lost savings, slow moving inventory, and trends)
- Collaborating with key stakeholders (for example, category managers, inventory and truck stock planners and strategic vendor(s) as necessary ) to align demand forecasts to business plans including baseline
- Achieve forecast target improvements by reducing forecast error and bias
- Accountable to achieve working capital targets by managing inventory planning process and strategy improvement for parts categories or warehouse by evaluating and identifying factors that impact parts program and item performance
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Human Resources, Engineering, Supply Chain, or related field and 2 years’ experience in consulting, project management, business strategy, or relevant area OR 4 years’ experience in consulting, project management, business strategy, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.Leadership of cross-functional task forces or projects, Project ManagementMasters, Masters: Human Resources, Masters: Supply ChainLean Six Sigma Champion Certification - Certification
Primary Location...2608 Se J St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
"My favorite part of the day is talking with my team while drinking coffee and eating a donut."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth