Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders; supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives; building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness.
Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Presents data insights and recommendations to key stakeholders by consulting with internal organizations; developing insights based on data analysis on highly complex or significant matter; developing big data modeling to identify vulnerabilities; applying analytical results to project goals; identifying trends and key insights; translating results into business actions; and presenting insights and recommendations to key stakeholders.
Leads medium and participates in large data analytics project teams and manages long-term, complex analytic projects by serving as a technical lead for analytics projects; working with project teams and business partners to determine project goals; partnering with external entities; developing contingency plans for data analysis; determining modeling based on business needs; identifying the need for use of advanced analysis methodologies; developing case theories across business areas; developing assessments of key risks; prioritizing and executing work streams for highly complex or significant allegations; directing the analysis of data; gathering data and developing reports as needed; utilizing business knowledge to ensure data supports project goals; analyzing data based on identified variables; reviewing data results to ensure accuracy; and communicating results and insights to the project team and business partners.
Provides data-based analysis and insights to drive investigative analytics strategy by coordinating the development of complete datasets needed to support project-level models; designing statistical or heuristic models for applications involving multiple statistical techniques and stakeholders; coordinating with internal and external customers to build consistent and accurate strategies for using functional area metrics; developing statistical or segmentation models; identifying critical factors influencing project objectives; performing analyses utilizing advanced software and techniques; evaluating and interpreting results accurately; and presenting conclusions, deliverables, and recommendations to stakeholders to support the business.
Develops business intelligence solutions with customers and other system areas by ensuring solution testing and validation; overseeing upgrades and release schedules for business intelligence and database products; managing production of scheduled regulatory reports; ensuring requirements are met to support implementations; managing the compliance reporting database to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data; ensuring development of system documentation; developing materials for state of the art user interfaces that enable business users to interpret trends and exceptions; and reviewing change implementation before and after production installations.
Implements compliance reporting strategy by identifying customer and operational needs and developing customized reports to reflect reporting requirements; providing guidance and direction on best practice reporting methods; developing internal reports to monitor obligations, risk mitigation plans, procedures, and long term strategy; identifying performance standards, measuring progress, and adjusting performance accordingly to meet set standards; reviewing and prioritizing report requests; reviewing new reporting concepts and determining business impact; analyzing project requests, developing solutions and providing implementation recommendations; leading cross functional teams responsible for implementing solutions; communicating projects, current reports, and strategy to stakeholders; reviewing third party or industry reporting systems and solutions for implementation options; and working with internal teams to test and implement new reporting technology.
• 3+ years of experience using Excel to quickly perform ad-hoc analysis and reporting through the use of advanced functions, pivot tables, and charts that illustrate insights in a clear and concise manner
• 2+ years of experience gathering requirements, documenting use cases, and presenting technical solutions
• 2+ years of experience using SQL to transform and summarize large amounts of data for reporting and analysis
• 2+ years of experience designing dashboards and visualizing insights with Tableau or Power BI
• 2+ years of experience creating predictive models and automating analytics pipelines with Alteryx, R, Python, or Azure ML
• 2+ years of experience writing custom algorithms to quickly gather and analyze large structured and unstructured datasets
• Strong understanding of basic concepts in statistics and the various types of machine learning algorithms
• Strong reasoning skills and ability to create scalable, root cause solutions to business problems
• Database and data storage experience in Azure platform including Azure SQL, Event Hub, Data Bricks, and Blob Storage
• Ability to manage complexity, resolve ambiguity, and clearly articulate uncertainty in deliverables
• Ability to coach and support others in using self-service data processing and analytics tools
• Familiarity with online collaboration and data management tools such as Quick Base, Confluence, Box, or SharePoint
Minimum Qualifications...Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Computer Science, or related field and 2 years’ experience conducting mathematical or statistical research, analysis and modeling intelligence, corporate security, or related area OR 4 years’ experience conducting mathematical or statistical research, analysis and modeling intelligence, corporate security, or related area.
Preferred Qualifications...Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Business Analysis, Microsoft Office