Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.
Maintenance Custodian Associate
- Location WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, OH
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance and Utilities
- Job Function Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
- Employment Type Regular/Permanent
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition WD129856
What you'll do at
Position Summary...Are you ready to help shape a member’s entire shopping experience by giving them a positive first and last impression? We are looking for people who take pride in their work to join our team. As a Maintenance Associate at Sam’s Club, you are responsible for ensuring members see a well-kept parking lot, clean restrooms, and clean floors. This means you are constantly on your feet and on the go. However, maintaining a positive attitude will ensure customers have a great experience from start to finish.
You will sweep us off our feet if:
• You thrive in fast-paced environments
• You take pride in your work
• You’re comfortable with change and quickly adapt to different work scenarios
• You keep member satisfaction as your top priority
• You can work an entire shift on your feet and work in physically demanding environments.
You will make an impact by:
• Ensuring a safe and clean environment for members and associates by performing maintenance as necessary
• Ensuring customers have a great first and last impression
• Maintaining a positive attitude
The maintenance associate role is a great way to start a fulfilling career at Sam’s Club. Apply now!
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full job description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
What you'll do...
Maintains safety of Facility by following all safety standards, procedures, and guidelines including conducting safety sweeps, following proper forklift spotting procedures, following proper procedures for handling and disposing of hazardous materials, following Company steel standard guidelines, and correcting/reporting unsafe situations to Management.
Cleans all areas of the Facility (for example, floors, windows, restrooms, trash receptacles) while following Company procedures, guidelines, and methods, and utilizing approved chemicals, supplies, tools, and equipment.
Ensures a safe and clean environment for Members and Associates by performing maintenance as necessary, responding to spills, operating floor scrubbers, and disposing of cardboard, plastic, and trash in accordance with Company Environmental Sustainability Program.
Maintains appropriate levels of Company-approved chemicals and supplies needed to ensure a safe and clean facility, including ensuring that chemical supplies are rotated and stored in proper containers in preparation for their use and placing orders to replenish supplies are low.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.Must be 18 years of age or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Primary Location...1111 MIAMISBURG CENTERVILLE RD, WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP, OH 45459-6713, United States of America
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Sam’s Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Free Membership and discounts in fresh produce
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Paid education assistance with college degrees through our Live Better U program
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid time off - to include vacation, sick leave and parental leave
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth