Partnerships Marketing Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1728852
What you'll do at
The Walmart Media Group is Walmart’s advertising solutions platform for our brand partners. Every day we work with hundreds of brands, reach millions of customers and influence billions in sales across the entire digital media landscape. The Walmart Media Group Marketing and Growth Enablement team supports everything from event management to macro storytelling and change management.
We are looking for a partnership marketer with a deep understanding of the agency and shopper marketing ecosystem and a knack for developing new business. You will be part of a team responsible for lead generation, event management and strategic agency partnerships, with a focus on generating new business and partnerships while educating the market on our value proposition.
In this role, you will own the relationship with all SMB agencies for the Walmart Media Group. You will also manage and execute the materials need to engage with and influence this untapped client base in close partnership with Brand Marketing.
Specially, we’re looking for ambitious, fun, creative, people-oriented folks who are truly willing to roll up their sleeves to solve business challenges in creative and structured ways (no lie, you might not have sleeves by the end of this).
- Establish an in-depth understanding of the shopper agency ecosystem surrounding the Walmart business and begin to establish strategic partnerships with key players in the market. Cascade this information to all relevant teams.
- Build awareness among and own the relationships with all SMB agencies. Turn top targets into promoters and join them on-site whenever it will help drive the business forward.
- Partner with various cross-functional teams within Walmart Media Group and the broader Walmart organization to develop agency support materials and content
- Establish a process & ongoing management plan for SMB demand generation to ensure scalability and growth.
- Develop custom sales pitch & training decks for agency audience
- Partner with Events Managers to plan and execute Agency Roadshow
- Someone who can play at both a strategic and tactical level with deep experience in business development and the advertising ecosystem
- Strong written and oral communication skills, ability to partner cross-functionally, build and manage relationships across an organization
- Expert communicator and partner to sales
- A proven problem-solver who can identify the root cause of challenge and proactively work to solve
- Experience in the advertising business
- Must be able to travel (50% of the time)
- 5-7 years’ experience in Business Development or Strategic Agency Partnerships
- Managed or led partnership development for an B2B company/advertising business
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents