Producer-Walmart Media Group
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1721136
What you'll do at
About the Role
- Implements change approach, strategy and plan for projects/programs within a moderately-to-highly complex category or business area.
- Prepares and manages all aspects of impact of project change on each stakeholder group.
- Manages change plan throughout the life of moderately-to-highly complex projects.
- Consults with managers, category teams and other change leaders as needed.
- Champions change management with team members and cross-functional teams.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams across the organization (e.g., Category Management, Planning, Site Merchandising, Customer Service, Analytics) to ensure successful implementation for projects within a moderately-to-highly complex category or business area.
- Collaborates with stakeholders regarding project scope, risks and mitigation tactics, dependencies and change management.
Dependency and Risk Management:
- Proactively manages changes in project scope, identifies potential issues and devises contingency and communication plans for projects/programs within a moderately-to-highly complex category or business area.
- Maintains awareness of, accounts for and elevates dependencies within a cross-functional team.
- Implements established risk mitigation plans for moderately-to-highly complex projects with internal dependencies and makes adjustments, as needed.
- Ensures project teams understand project risk and mitigation plans for projects/programs within a moderately-to-highly complex category or business area.
- Solves and adjusts for most risks/concerns and elevates outstanding issues to Director.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects.
- Ensures business needs are being met.
Executing Project/Program Processes:
- Monitors execution progress and ensures deliverable quality (e.g., coordinating meetings, tracking budget, following up on action items) for projects/programs within a moderately-to-highly complex category or business area.
- Leads and organizes cross-functional and/or category team and stakeholder meetings and communicates with stakeholders as needed.
- Interprets and manages scope creep for projects/programs within a moderately-to-highly complex category or business area.
- Resolves conflicts and elevates more complex conflicts.
- Ensures project/program meets success criteria, and identifies plans to address/mitigate potential barriers; elevates the highest concerns to Director.
- Builds and leads a team to execute on business area or category objectives.
- Coaches team members and provide feedback to enhance skills, knowledge and work performance.
- Conducts performance and career development conversations, if applicable.
- Maintains team motivation and engagement.
- Mentors less experienced associates and managers.
- Provides input into roadmaps and leads teams in development of project/program plans and timelines.
- Ensures all project teams within a moderately-to-highly complex category or business area understand the overall objectives, timeline and how the projects/programs impact overall category/business area results.
- Identifies budget and resource requirements for projects/programs for a moderately-to-highly complex category or business area and gains approval from category managers, directors and other business leaders.
- Defines project/program success criteria and develops project/program management best practices and tools.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates.
- 2 years' experience leading cross-functional project teams
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- 2 years' experience in project and program management, operations, or related field OR 4 years' experience in project and program management, operations, or related field
- 3 years' budget management experience
- 3 years' experience in merchandising, marketing, ecommerce, operations, logistics, supply chain, or related field.
- Project Management certification
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents