Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, Customer Care
- Location DALLAS, TX
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1714749
What you'll do at
As the Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition, you will play the lead role across one of our business segments tied directly to an executive in our eCommerce business with whom we expect you to foster a relationship that will help us anticipate business needs before they arise and to find and place top talent for critical searches. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to develop a hiring strategy for high volume, hourly Associates who power our Customers forward via the experience they have when interacting with our Call Centers, especially during our peak holiday season. You will lead a team of talented recruiters in creatively identifying and engaging top talent, while improving and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization. You will partner with our talent partners including Talent Acquisition Operations, Campus Recruitment, Talent Experience and others to help us find the best talent in the marketplace.
Challenges you’ll be tackling
You will have the opportunity to drive and execute the recruiting strategy for our business leaders, tied directly to our alignment to the Customer Care, focusing on the following areas in various US locations including Omaha, Salt Lake City and Dallas-Fort Worth:
- Customer Care
- Partner Operations
- Other ad hoc projects within our Family of Brands
It is expected you will drive relationships that drive trust in Talent Acquisition by executing hiring plans that allow us to meet business objectives while managing the day to day activities of the recruiting team that supports this area.
- Develop innovative talent acquisition strategies and programs for a specific business function to attract and retain world class talent.
- Lead a high-powered talent acquisition team that delivers measurable results for the business.
- Foster a high performance, client-focused, collaborative, relationship-oriented working environment while providing an elevated experience for stakeholders (candidates, hiring managers, etc.).
- Provide and find innovative, scalable solutions that change how we work to drive incremental and dramatic improvements.
- Utilize different approaches and methodology to gather market intelligence, perform quantitative and qualitative data analysis, and ensure analytical precision to drive business decisions and strategies.
How you’ll know it’s right
You’re a risk taker, a dreamer that delivers, you have and can implement big ideas with a positive attitude. You pride yourself on being the first of your friends and colleagues to know what’s happening in the world and staying “in the know.” You have a passion for recruiting. You want to be a part of one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies around where the only constant is change and you have these main skills:
- You lead teams by example and help grow careers
- Deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies and tools to engage passive candidates
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews at our company has a unique and positive experience
- You are jazzed about finding talent in a way someone has not considered before; big dreamer with big ideas
- The future of Recruiting Technology fascinates you
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Human Resources, or related field and 6 years’ experience in talent acquisition, recruiting, talent sourcing, sales, consulting, or related field OR 8 years’ experience in talent acquisition, recruiting, talent sourcing, consulting, sales, or related field
- 2 years’ experience leading cross-functional teams
- 8 years’ experience in talent acquisition, recruiting, talent sourcing, or related field in a high-volume environment across varying functional groups and career levels
- Experience in developing and leading talent acquisition teams
- 2 years’ experience of demonstrated success in developing and executing creative and cost-effective talent acquisition strategies
- 2 years’ experience analyzing data and metrics and presenting key metrics
- 4 years’ experience successfully recruiting in one or more of the following areas: Customer Care, Logistics or other related high-volume recruiting environment
Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest customer experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking “why not”, looking where no one’s looked before and crushing it! Our engineers are utilizing and building world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight all while saving consumers every penny possible and we’re just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm and you’re capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch you’d look good in purple.
Why Walmart @Jet?
In a word: impact. As part of the Walmart family of brands, you’ll be able to access the resources and scale of a Fortune 1 company, while leveraging the innovative technology and nimble environment of an early stage startup.
What we’re saying is, this isn’t your average day job. If you’re hungry to catapult ideas into action and own your career, let’s chat.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents