Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition GH1694187
What you'll do at
- Find, excite, and engage passive candidates; and ensure a superb candidate experience
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine functional and cultural fit
- Regularly track and analyze pipeline and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Work with hiring managers and HR partners to drive the selection and offer process
- You will lead a proactive relationship with hiring managers by sharing best practices and using a consultative, employee and customer-centric approach to understand their needs and ensure the effective attraction, assessment, selection, and development of a high performing, diverse, and sustainable talent pipeline to drive business results, in alignment with organizational and functional HR strategies.
- You will advocate for best in class candidate experience in order to ensure the acquisition of high caliber talent at all levels through the full lifecycle recruiting process by effectively using new technologies to locate, engage, and attract prospective candidates.
- Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice
- Strong capability in talent scouting, direct sourcing of candidates, assessing, hiring, and managing talent as well as developing a high performing, diverse and sustainable talent pipeline is required
- Demonstrate an agile mindset by embracing new technologies in the end-to-end recruiting process to develop and execute sourcing strategies, build sustainable candidate pipelines, increase the effectiveness of services while improving the customer experience, driving increased quality of hire, decreasing time to fill, enabling process excellence in recruiting and fostering a talent advisor mindset with customers and teams.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage your time effectively
- Passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews at our company has a unique and positive experience
- Develop interview plans, focused on metric-based selection methods to meet aggressive hiring targets across multiple cities
- Responsible for the daily management & workflow of Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system.
- Report weekly candidate funnel and attrition data to Head of Fashion and identify opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiency
- Act as key Relationship Manager for HR and Business leadership on Talent and Learning plan – managing overall engagement, progress updates and adjusting plan as needed
- Provide Talent & Learning advisory and thought leadership, supporting stakeholders in understanding new and innovative approaches to meet business performance needs
- Lead Performance Consulting / Needs Analysis with business stakeholders with objective of diagnosing root cause performance issues and influencing business leadership on best method to address
- Lead creation of Program Business Case / Brief that sets the project / solution vision for the broader COE program management team and articulates how the solution drives the business priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 + years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment with changing priorities
- Experience in talent strategy / consulting, with experience defining strategic capabilities and building / executing on a plan to address capability gaps
- Proven experience providing thought leadership to senior level-executives on accelerating organizational performance, ability to scan market and provide best-practice research and insights on a broad range of topics
- Ability to build and deliver executive-level presentations and analysis
- Enjoy working on complex issues and generating business-oriented creative solutions
- Understanding of performance consulting methodologies and best practices
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with different stakeholders including executives, program support, and internal/ external partners.
- Proficiency using Greenhouse or a similar ATS
- 2+ years’ experience recruiting in a high-volume recruiting environment
- Experience in both agency and corporate environments
- Ability to drive meaningful relationships within the business
- Process implementation across teams where none may have existed previously
- Comfortable working on large scale projects and startups simultaneous!
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents